Thank you Salon.com, I couldn’t have said it better myself!
Obama Wastes More Money on Abstinence Only
Leave a comment
Filed under Kids, Of Course I'm a Feminist
Tagged as Abstinence, education, kids, pregnancy, safety, sex-ed, stds
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 2,597 other followers
My to be read next shelves (yes, that's plural.)
1. OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy
2. Lamb by Christopher Moore
3. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
4. Forever by Judy Blume
5. Holes by Louis Sachar
6. Openly Straight by Bill Konigsburg
7. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
8. Dust by Charles R. Pellegrino
9. Imajica by Clive Barker
10. Yes Means Yes: Visions of Female Sexual Power & A World Without Rape by Jaclyn Friedman & Jessica Valenti
11. Drummer Hoff by Barbara & Ed Emberly
Think Banned Thoughts on Facebook
I keep a Wish List over at Amazon in case people feel the need to send me more books!
Sexual health educator and advocate. Political and social Ranty Pants. Word nerd and book slut.
View Full Profile →